MARK organic Argan oil is a 100% pure gift of Moroccan nature, an elixir of beauty and health obtained by pressing from hand-picked Argania spinosa nuts from southwestern Morocco. This multifunctional miracle oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins, thanks to which it acts as a natural protection against aging and drying of the skin and at the same time supports the overall beauty of the hair and gives it lost strength and shine.
MARK organic Argan oil benefits
- Keeps the skin and the skin of the whole body hydrated, silky soft and smooth
- Fights the signs of aging and the formation of wrinkles
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps regulate the production of sebum
- Helps repair damaged cell structure of scars, stretch marks, dark spots and other skin imperfections
- It softens the hair and restores its lost shine and beauty
- Helps keep nails healthy and skin around the nails soft and hydrated
How to use me
Heat 1 – 2 drops of oil in the palms and then gently massage into the cleansed, slightly moistened skin of the face and neck. Argan oil seals the moisture on the surface of the skin and keeps your skin naturally beautiful, shiny and hydrated. Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, dry and mature skin helps to restore shine and vitality, oily and problem skin helps regulate the amount of sebum without burdening it, clogging pores and stimulating the formation of acne and rashes.
Heat 3 – 4 drops of oil in the palms and then gently massage along the entire length of the body, preferably into damp skin immediately after showering. Focus mainly on weakened and drier areas such as the skin of the feet, nail area, knees and elbows. Argan oil helps reduce the formation and appearance of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles and also helps reduce inflammation and dry spots in eczema.
Heat 2-3 drops of oil in the palms and then apply to washed, still gently damp hair. You can apply the oil only on the ends or along the entire length of the hair. You can also use argan oil to nourish and regenerate the scalp before washing your hair, or you can add a few drops to your hair conditioner or mask.
Argan oil can also be used as a massage oil, which in combination with gentle strokes along the muscular parts stimulates and regenerates a tired body or as a bath oil added to a hot bath to soften and nourish the skin.
* Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (cold pressed argan oil)
*organic ingredient from ecological farming